Climate change, natural catastrophes, increasing prices in the industry due to the pandemic, material shortages, delivery problems, war, etc. These were the main topics of the vrs-SSP conference held in Bucharest, Romania last week, which gave expert insights into the present and future developments of the loss adjuster market.
Among the presenters (in order of the programme schedule):
- Martin Schörkhuber (CEO of vrs-SSP, Treasurer of vrs Adjusters),
- Matthias Themeßl (ZAMG – Zentralanstalt für Meteorologie und Geodynamik)
- Dragos Toma (Senior Researcher of National Institute for Earth Physics)
- Mario Aistleitner (Managing Director of vrs-SSP Romania)
- Tancrède Stagnara (CEO of vrs Vering, President of vrs Adjusters),
- Francesco Cincotti (CEO of vrs AlfaCincotti, European Regional Director of vrs Adjusters),
Many thanks to all the participants for their valuable input.