The information on this website can be changed, removed or complemented without prior notice. The author cannot guarantee the correctness, completeness, quality or topicality of the information provided.
References to external websites are outside the author’s area of responsibility. Liability for the content of linked pages is excluded, especially since the author has no influence on the content or design of linked pages.
Solely liable for the content of external pages, to which reference is made on this website, it the respective provider of these external websites, never the person who refers to external publications and content via a link. If a linked page contains illegal, offensive or immoral information (in particular due to changes in the content after the link has been set) and the author of this page is made aware of such content on the linked page, the author will promptly review the link and will stop referring to the external website in question.
As the protection of your personal data is very important to us, we strictly adhere to the legal provisions of the Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union (GDPR).
In the following, we provide you with detailed information on the scope and purpose of our data processing as well as your rights as data subject. Therefore, please read our Data Protection Declaration carefully before you continue using our website and provide your consent to any data processing.
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. For example, this includes your name, your address, your telephone number or your date of birth.
In principle, you can use our website without providing any personal data. Except for the cookies which are described in detail below, we generally only collect and store data which you provide to us via our entry forms or through any other active interactions with our website.
Through this website we only collect personal data that your browser transmits to our server. Thus, if you pay a visit to our website, we will collect the data set forth below which we need for technical reasons in order to display the website for you and to ensure stability and security thereof in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f EU GDPR:
- IP address
- date and time accessing
- time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- contents of the request
- access status / http status code
- volume of transmitted data
- website, from which are accessing
- operating system
- browser used
- language and version of the browser software
In addition to the above-mentioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website; cookies are small text files which are stored on your hard disk allocated to the browser used by you and through which the organisation which sets the cookie (in this case, this is us) is provided with certain information. In accordance with the current state of the art, cookies cannot execute any programs or transmit viruses to your computer; their sole purpose is to make websites more user-friendly and effective.
You can change your browser settings so that, for example, you reject acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. In this case, however, we have to point out that you might not be able to continue using all functions of our website.
The purpose of processing of your data is the operation of our website and targeted provision of company-specific information as well as the presentation of the goods and services we offer (marketing). Any other use of your data only takes place with your prior and explicit consent. You can withdraw your consent with effect for the future at any time as explained below in detail.
Tools Used for Data Processing
In order to process the transmitted data we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. This service uses so-called “cookies” (see above). The information on your use of this website generated by the cookies is generally transmitted to a Google server and stored there.
Google uses such information on our behalf in order to evaluate your use of our website, to compile reports on the website activities and to provide further services connected to the use of the website and the internet to the operator of the website. The IP address transmitted by your browser in connection with Google Analytics is not combined with other data of Google.
You can prevent the cookies needed by Google Analytics from being stored by adjusting the settings of your browser software; however, in such case you might not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. You can prevent collection of the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as transmission and processing thereof by downloading and installing the browser plugin which is available at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
If you wish to obtain further information on the type, scope and purpose of the data collected by Google, we recommend that you read Google’s data protection policy. https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en
Google processes your data also in the USA and is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield.
Our website contains links to other websites, such as websites of partner networks, news networks, but also Google Maps and other Google services, and social media networks such as LinkedIn. These serve information purposes only. These websites are not under our control and are therefore not covered by the provisions of this Data Protection Declaration. If you activate a link, the operator of the website may collect data relating to you and process it in accordance with their data protection statement, which might deviate from our Data Protection Declaration.
Data Transmitted via Contact Forms
If you contact us or apply for a job using a form on the website or by e-mail, the data you provide will be processed as a pre-contractual measure to process the request. The data will be kept as a business letter for 7 years. We do not pass this data to any third parties without your consent.
The data transmitted via a contact form are stored for the purposes of the application process and are only accessible to a limited group of people in our company.
By submitting them, you consent to the processing of these data.
If an employment relationship is established, the data stored in the course of the application process will be used for pre-contractual measures (preparation of the employment contract).
Your Rights according to the GDPR
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act, you as data subject affected by our data processing activities are entitled to the following rights and remedies:
- Right of Access (Art. 15 EU GDPR): You as data subject are entitled to request information whether and, if yes, which personal data relating to you is processed. For your own protection – to make sure that no third parties receive information on your data – we might have to verify your identity in an appropriate manner.
- Right to Rectification (Art. 16) and Erasure (Art. 17 EU GDPR): You are entitled to request without undue delay rectification of inaccurate personal data relating to you and/or – taking into account the purposes of data processing – completion of incomplete personal data as well as erasure of your data to the extent the criteria under Art. 17 EU GDPR have been met.
- Right to Restriction of Processing (Art. 18 EU GDPR): Subject to the statutory requirements, you are entitled to require restriction of processing of any personal data collected. As of the point in time of the request for restriction, such data will only be processed based upon individual consents or in order to establish and enforce legal claims.
- Right to Data Portability (Art. 20 EU GDPR): You can request unconstrained and unrestricted transmission of personal data which you provided to us to you or to a third party.
- Right to Object (Art. 21 EU GDPR): You can object to the processing of personal data relating to you which is required to safeguard our or a third party’s legitimate interests at any time for reasons resulting from your special circumstances. After such objection, your data will not be processed anymore, unless there are compelling reasons worth protecting for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or the processing serves the purpose of establishing, exercising and defending legal claims. You can object to data protection for the purpose of direct marketing with effect for the future at any time.
- Withdrawal of Consent: If you granted a separate consent to the processing of your data, you can withdraw it at any time. Such withdrawal shall influence the legitimacy of the processing of your personal data after you communicated it to us.
If you take any measure to enforce your above-mentioned rights under the GDPR, we are obliged to provide a statement on such measure requested or to fulfil your request without undue delay, however, no later than within one month after receipt of such request.
We will react to all reasonable requests within the legal limits free of charge and as soon as possible.
The Data Protection Authority is responsible for requests regarding a breach of the right of access, breach of the right of secrecy, rectification or erasure.
[Austrian Data Protection Authority]